Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

miercuri, martie 07, 2007

Lets Dance@Moieciu

Best week-end possible!!! Yeah, I've been down for the last month. I went through something really bad and still haven't recovered, but I'm starting to feel better now. Anyways, I was talking about my week-end.

I went in a team building with the dance school, at Moieciu, a beautiful resort in the mountains, near Brasov. It was perfect. The weather was great, the company was great, and I danced away all my bad feelings, all my fears, all my anger. Yes, dancing is as much a therapy as it is pleasure. I love dancing, but this time, it was more than this, and I'm grateful that it somewhat helped me to leave everything behind.

We went to the National Dance Competition in Brasov and I was literally speechless.. I told you I looove dancing! They were all so great, from the 6-year old to the seniors! My god! I wish my parents would have thought about sending me to dance when I was little. But I'm doing it now, so it's ok.

Anyways, the week-end was fantastic, I spent some time with some very nice people, we went to the Bran Castle, I danced until 6 in the morning, everything from salsa and merengue to waltz and tango. Thanks, guys! Without knowing it, you made me forget all about my problems.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu